Pokémon Go is here to make you a true Pokémon teacher or teacher. And since it is a very competitive game, millions of people play it every day to become number one. That’s why we bring you the best Pokémon Go tricks.
This publication is also a Pokémon guide, where we will explain the most relevant to the game. You will even learn all the guidelines to evolve Eevee or Shiny.
The best tricks for Pokémon Go 2023: get them all!
Cheats in Pokémon Go are very useful because they improve the experience, allow you to progress faster, and complete difficult events or missions. For this reason, we will explain the tricks that are still available.
How to get Pikachu as a starter Pokémon
To capture Pikachu from the start, you have to ignore the first 3 available Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. You must do it a minimum of 4 times until Pikachu appears as an eligible option. When this happens, you have to try to catch it before it disappears.
How to get rare candies in Pokémon Go
Rare candies are used to increase the chance of catching a Pokémon, though they are very hard to come by. You can only get them after:
- Win PvP battles.
- Win in raids.
- Conduct field investigations.
How to play Pokémon Go without leaving home
For this trick, you need the following applications:
- Fake GPS location.
- Turn on Developer Options: Go to “Settings” > “Developer Options” > “Mock Locations”.
- Activate location history: go to “Settings” > “Location” and check that “Device only mode” is activated. Then, activate the “Location History” under “Location”.
With the steps above finished, open the apps and do the following:
- The “Touch VPN” app allows you to fake your location for Pokémon Go cheats without leaving home. Just select the country you want and that’s it.
- In Fake GPS Location, select any location in the previously chosen country and press the “Set Location” button.
When applying this sequence of steps, you have to deactivate the developer options that you previously activated. Finally, you will find different gyms and Pokestops when entering Pokémon Go.
The trick to capture legendary in Pokémon Go
Legendary Pokémon can only be obtained in the following ways:
- In raids: they are special events available for a limited time and for the 5-star level.
- For EX raids: They are more likely to drop a Legendary Pokémon.
- During investigations and field tasks: some Pokémon act as rewards in them.
- For League Go Battles: Upon reaching a certain Season Rank, you could get a Legendary Pokémon.
How to get Lapras in Pokémon Go
Lapras is a Water-type Pokémon and is highly coveted by players. Currently, you can catch it as follows:
- Catch it in the wild: Visit lakes or rivers, since it is a Water-type Pokémon.
- It uses modules, and objects that are used in the Pokestops. Its function is to attract various Pokémon. For the water type, use the glacier bait module and the rainy bait
- Hatch an egg: you could get Lapras in eggs of 2,5,7,10 and 12 kilometers.
However, there is no cheat for Lapras in Pokémon Go that is 100% effective, although perseverance will always get you results.
How to get Charmander in Pokémon Go
Charmander is a fire-type Pokémon and one of the best-known. To get one, do the following:
- Being a Fire-type Pokémon, it is more likely to be found on sunny, clear days. The same is true in dry climates.
- It can appear in raids and research rewards.
- Use a Lure Module at PokeStops.
With these Charmander cheats for Pokémon Go, your chances of getting it will increase.
The trick to hatch eggs from home
Eggs in Pokémon Go can only hatch while walking, although there is a trick to do it from home. The first thing is to synchronize Pokémon Go with Google Fit as follows:
- Within Pokémon Go, go to “Options.”
- Activate the “Adventure Sync” option.
- A window will appear asking you to select your Google Fit account.
- Then, give Pokémon Go access to location and activity data in the “Google Fit” app.
Once this is done, you need to close the game. Then do the following in Google Fit:
- Open the “Google Fit” app and press “+”.
- Select “Start Training”.
- When a map appears in the app, press “Play”.
- Now just walk and the game will add your steps.
How to play in the different leagues within the Go fighting league in Pokémon Go
To start in the Go Fighting League, you have to walk 3 kilometers for this feature to unlock. There are 3 types of leagues, ordered by difficulty: the SuperBall League, the Ultra Ball League, and the Master Ball League.
To know how to play the Pokémon Go SuperBall league, you have to know the requirements of each league:
- SuperBall: Only Pokémon with an amount equal to or less than 1500 PC are accepted.
- Ultra Ball: in it, the Pokémon must have at least 2500 PC.
- Master Ball: There is no limit for PCs.
How to play Pokémon Go on PC
If you want to know how to play Pokémon Go on your computer, you simply need an emulator like BlueStacks. Download Bluestacks to emulate Android.
- Start the emulator and restart the Android Plug-ins.
- Install a GPS simulator to change your location in the game.
- Install and activate Lucky Patcher to modify app permissions.
- Restart the Android emulator and Plug-ins again.
- Install Pokemon Go.
- Set the GPS simulator to select a location.
- Start the game.
Tricks to evolve Eevee in Pokémon Go
Eevee has 8 possible evolutions, but they are obtained randomly. However, there is a trick to any of the Eevee evolutions in Pokémon Go. This consists of giving Eevee one of these names :
- Linnea for a Leafeon.
- Sparky for a Jolteon.
- Sakura for an Espeon
- Pyro for a Flareon.
- Rainer for a Vaporeon.
- Rhea for a Glaceon.
- Sized for an Umbreon.
By using these names, Eevee will evolve into a specific Pokemon.
The incense trick in Pokémon Go
In Pokémon Go, incense is used to capture a rare Pokémon. This item can only be purchased in the store and has limited use, but with these steps, you can increase it:
- Activate the incense.
- Catch all Pokémon until the incense timer goes down to 5 minutes.
- Minimize the game and go to “Settings” > “Date and time”.
- Disable the “Automatically Time and Date Set” option.
- Set the time back to 20 minutes.
- Open the game and check how the incense timer increased to 20 again.
This trick doesn’t always work and in the future, it could cause sanctions or bans from the game.
How to capture Pokémon without moving: incense
Sometimes we can’t move as much as we’d like or just feel like staying indoors, making it hard to explore for more beasts.
In these cases, incense will help us a lot. This object will make the different Pokémon come to us for 30 minutes. Remember that it is real-time; if you log out of the game, time will continue to tick. That is, use it only when you can dedicate that full half hour to it.
And if you decide to walk a bit while using the incense, you will add more chances of attracting them to your path.
How to play Pokémon Go offline with Google Maps
Pokémon Go is designed to only work while you are online. However, there is a trick to “cheat” the game and use it without the Internet. If you want to learn how to play Pokémon Go offline, do the following:
- Turn on Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Open Google Maps and enter the menu.
- Select “Offline area”.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom right.
- Zoom in on the area you are in.
- Download the area where you will have no connection and save it.
- This will remain an operational zone in Pokémon Go.
And it is that using Google Maps offline is a very good option to capture Pokémon without the internet.
Hoax to get gleaming Pokémon in Pokémon Go
In Pokémon Go, there is a variant of the Pokémon known as “Shinys” or “Varicolors”. The main difference is the color ranges, their special effects, and that they are much more difficult to achieve.
However, a Shiny Pokémon’s stats can be worse, the same, or better than other Pokémon’s. In other words, its value lies in its colors, and the difficulty of getting them and completing your collection.
If you want to complete the entire collection, you can increase the chance of getting a Varicolor with these cheats:
- Use objects to increase the chances of capture, such as berries or incense.
- Take advantage of events, as they increase the chance of getting “Varicolor” Pokémon.
- Attend raids, where there is a higher chance of a Shiny Pokémon appearing.
How to get all the Pokémon Go codes on time this 2023
Promotional codes allow you to get special rewards. One way to get them is by frequenting the official accounts of Niantic Inc and Nintendo, where they usually release these codes.
There are other ways to get them. For example, Nintendo usually gives out promotional codes when it does a special Pokémon Go event with a Youtuber or Influencer.
Where to find Magikarp in Pokémon Go in 2023
Since Magikarp is a Water-type Pokémon, it is very difficult to catch it. If you want to get one, you have to do the following :
- Finding Wild: This is a bit tricky because you have to get close to a lake or river due to it being a water type.
- Use a Module: These items are used at PokeStops and work to attract a specific type of Pokémon. For the aquatic Pokémon, you can use the Glacier Bait Module and the Rainy Bait.
How to catch Ditto
Ditto is one of the most elusive Pokémon, due to its ability to transform into others. Nintendo and Niantic updated the Pokémon Ditto can transform into. As of February 2023, this is the list:
Ditto’s best trick in Pokémon Go is knowing which Pokémon it transforms into. Thus, you will be able to catch it more easily.
How to catch Snorlax
Snorlax is one of the most beloved Pokémon by players, but it is one of the most difficult to find. Currently, there are several ways to catch it :
- During Special Events and Field Research: Some events (such as the “Kanto Tour Collection Challenge” in Stage 5) have Snorlax as a reward.
- Catch him in wild mode.
Unfortunately, there is no trick to getting a 100% effective Snorlax in Pokémon Go, but being persistent will always have its rewards.
Where to get the best Pokémon in Pokémon Go
To get a Pokemon, you have to constantly move. Because of this, players have found the best locations to catch a Pokemon. Currently, they are:
Are you looking for a specific type of Pokémon? Go to specific locations!
We are always talking in terms of probability, because you can find fire Pokémon in water areas (but it is not common). Thus, it has been seen that some predominate more in certain places:
- Where to find Water Pokémon: Parks with ponds or water sources, rivers, lakes, swamps, streams, or docks at the port.
- Where to find Fire Pokémon: residential areas, large cities, and farm fields.
- Where to find Grass or Bug Pokémon: anywhere with grass or grass (golf courses), parks, countryside, and nature.
- Where to find Electric Pokémon: Many Pikachu has been seen in university areas and campuses, as well as in drier cities with a lot of concrete.
- Where to find Pokémon Rock or Ground: fields, farm areas, and nature in general.
- Where to find Psychic-type Pokémon: Hospitals and residential areas at night.
- Where to find Poison Pokémon: wetlands, ponds, and some parks, as well as in industrial areas of cities, industrial estates, and large buildings.
- Where to find Pokémon Dragon: golf courses and important points in a city, such as monuments.
- Where to find Fairy Pokémon: In places of interest and on the beaches.
- Where to find Pokémon Fight: gyms, sports centers, or near stadiums.
- Where to find Ghost Pokémon: Obviously, at night or first thing in the morning and in residential areas.
- Where to find Ice Pokémon: in any possible body of water (sea, river, lake…) and grassy areas.
How to play Pokémon Go: guide and best tips for the game
If you are a beginner, you will want to know how to play Pokémon Go. Next, we will give you a guide with various information and tips.
How to create your character
When you start the game, the first thing you have to do is customize your avatar’s physical characteristics and clothing.
After selecting your character, you will choose the most specific and detailed traits. Then several options will appear to change the clothing of your avatar.
Once modified to your liking, all that remains is to finish its creation.
How to catch the first Pokemon
One of the ways to learn how to play Pokémon Go is to catch one of the top 3 Pokémon. You just have to do the following:
- The 3 Pokémon will appear by default on the map. Choose one of them.
- Then the screen to capture it will appear and you will have to throw the Pokéball.
- Once captured, a confirmation message will appear and it will appear in the Pokédex.
How are the movements and attacks
All Pokémon have two kinds of attacks:
- Quick attacks: they are the most common because they can be done more often just by touching the screen.
- Charged Attacks: They are activated by charging the spheres with energy, which are located at the bottom of the screen.
How to use Pokémon Radar
Radar is a very useful tool that can be found as a small tab at the bottom right, and with silhouettes of different Pokémon.
To use it, click on its icon. It will show you the closest PokeStops, available Pokémon, the most recent sightings of the Pokémon around you, and the closest raids.
Without a doubt, one of the best tips for playing Pokémon Go is to learn how to use the Pokémon Radar for its usefulness.
How to make exchanges and gifts
Gifts and trades are activities that you can do between friends in the game. It works to improve the relationship and experience of how to play Pokémon Go. What you trade or give away will depend on the level of your relationship with the other trainer.
Make trades and give gifts in the following ways:
- From the map, go to your account.
- On your profile, tap the “Friends” option.
- Select the coach to whom you want to make the gift or exchange.
- Select “Send Gift” or “Exchange”.
- Choose the gift or object to be exchanged that you are going to send.
- Click on “Send”.
How to get free Pokécoins 2023
Pokécoins are the main currency of the game. You can get them by leaving your Pokémon in the gym. For each one, you will receive 1 Pokecoin every 10 minutes, for a maximum of 8 hours a day.
Get to play with mates
Companions are Pokémon that accompany you on adventures. If you want to have one, learn how to play with your partner in Pokémon Go with these steps:
- Open the trainer profile.
- Select the “Buddy” button.
- Choose the Pokemon you want.
So far our guide, introduction, and explanation of the Pokémon Go tricks have come. Tell us, have we explained all the tricks? Did our guide solve all your doubts? Do not forget to leave us a comment and share us with your friends, so that they will also learn the best tricks.